Thursday, April 8, 2010

picking a major

Right now I'm doing interviews with my school to see which art programs I can get into. It looks like I can get into painting and sculpture for sure, but I'm not too sure about art education (which is what I was planning on doing for the sake of getting a job OH NO) If worst comes to worst I'll major in painting for my BFA and declare a second major next spring? *sigh* that's so much waiting for me...
To be honest I think I could have gotten into Art ED easy but for some reason I couldn't find the place where they were doing the interview. I wrote down one room number where I was sure it was at but the advisor wasn't in the office and I grabbed the head person of the art foundations from his office to help me look for where the interview was being held and we still couldn't find them. WHAT.
But I only have till tomorrow till the program advisors decide what majors I will be allowed to pursue. OH GOSH I'm nervous.

Other than that the club that I'm in is hosting a Japanese style Hanami picnic this weekend and a Japanese festival the week after that. I'm in charge of bringing some snacks to the picnic and I'm manning the yakisoba stand! Woo!! I'll definitely post pictures for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment