Sunday, February 14, 2010


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! :)

I didn't have a special someone to spend time with this Valentines Day (boohoo lol who cares. just have fun!!) but I helped my roommate with a surprise birthday party for her friend. I feel like I did almost all of the work getting our dorm room ready though... she wasn't even home till noon. Oh well there was good chocolate cake so it's ok. The ganache we made did not work out properly since my roommate put in too much cream when I wasn't looking, so it's more of a glaze now. I swear I told her we're only making 2/3 of the recipe... but she never listens to me when it comes to following directions. But we figured out it goes great with clementines/tangerines whatever those little oranges are called. (I seriously can't tell the difference between them) Interesting combo that we will enjoy for a few more days.

I have a lot of homework left now that I finished most of the cleaning up afterwards. Time to cram for exams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment