Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been having some issues with gathering people to be models for my handmade accessories. Hmm, maybe I should just forget about real models and just draw fashion designs on my own. But its always fun to see other people's takes on my creations. It's a pretty big decision in my mind, leaving out the few friends who were trying to help me with the model issue.

Decisions decisions...

I'm still trying my best to prepare for the craft show in December along with finishing my portfolio for art class and managing my transfer to a new college. It's really hard to decide what has the most priority. -____-;;

Sorry about the negative post, but I thought I should at least update my blog so I wouldn't abandon it altogether (which can happen when I feel too overwhelmed with stuff to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment